AIM
n-no

KONY2012 KONY2012

I can't even begin to express how much I love you.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Very humorous

I enjoyed the cracks at how the fight scenes in DBZ usually went, plus the animation and voice acting was great. It almost felt like I was actually watching an episode of the series save the silly faces that would cut back and forth. That's really my only problem with the submission, as the humor relies too heavily on the expressions that Goku and Vegeta make to each other over the simple dialogue. Save that, the submission is great. I also enjoy the kazoo track playing in the background, it adds to the comedy. Good show!

Sean and Such Ep. 10 Sean and Such Ep. 10

Kinda dragged on a bit

But that doesn't mean that I didn't laugh a lot in some parts. In future episodes you probably want to make things more to the point to get the humor out, you almost lost me when the Ethan guy showed up and all the dialogue that followed. Other than that, you have some nice humor in here. Kudos!

lasyrcicaksdkcvkqqkd lasyrcicaksdkcvkqqkd

Well.

Contrary to the other views expressed here, I found this flash quite refreshing, and would watch it repeatedly while stroking my cat and drinking tea.

The Candy Dissapointment The Candy Dissapointment

Could not stop laughing.

My only complaint is that the poop wasn't detailed enough and I want a replay button :(

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Fantastic.

I've always wanted to see what someone could do with this song in animation. In the past I've seen a few videos with the song, but they were mediocre with images picked off of Google. Great job with this, it's going on my favorites. :D

Science project Dom Science project Dom

Hahaha

I had to do drawings on orographic precipitation for geography. Good show.

A Sign Of Happiness A Sign Of Happiness

Bahahaha

This made my day. Now I know that I'm not the only one that falls asleep with my iPod on and dreams weird shit... :P

Nice animation, and the guy vomiting at the end was so fucking random that I cracked up. Good job. (:

Pete the Racing Penis Pete the Racing Penis

Was a good laugh

Kinda random, but I like the music and the animation is pretty smooth.

C is for Clockday C is for Clockday

Well.

I love how in sync everything is, the animation is so smooth. It makes me want to hug babies. (: